Express Your Agreement As Well As Disagreement With The Following Issues
Express Your Agreement As Well As Disagreement With The Following Issues. Choose a different expression each time.
- Economic instability in Pakistan will be tackled efficiently this year.
- The greatest obstacle to literacy is overpopulation.
- Arabic language should be introduced at the grass-root level.
- Privatization is a solution to many economic issues.
- Girls perform better than boys in the field of social sciences.
- Pakistan is expected to grow about 5% in the fiscal year 2021-22 (July-June annual cycle), SPB governor told CNBC Reza Baqir on November 24. “This is a four-year high and this growth is reflected in robust and brisk demand of even non-energy imports in Pakistan
- Illiterate people are a cause of overpopulation. They fail to understand the issues and problems that are caused by the increasing population rate. Mostly uneducated people are also unaware of family planning. Having a large population puts too much pressure on natural resources, amenities, and services.
- Privatization leads to the creation of wealth. The cost of production is reduced and profits are maximized. It is certainly a good step if the government feels that a particular sector can be opened up to the competition and it will benefit the market and the consumer.
- Girls are more likely than boys to struggle with social, behavioral, academic needs. The more failing grades students have during eighth grade, the more likely they are to experience social-emotional learning problems, academic difficulties, and behavioral problems during their freshman year in high school, researchers found in a new study. And despite the gender stereotype that boys are more likely to be the problem children in school, the researchers found that girls constitute the majority of youths who struggled the most academically, socially, and behaviorally.