WooCommerce Extra Variation
The Woocommerce Extra Variation plugin (EVP) allows you to produce easy and smart variations for your products. Smart variation structure, it displays specific variations to your customers’ selections.
Woocommerce Extra Variation stores the variation groups you create in the custom database. You can easily show the variation group or groups with one click at any time you want. You do not need to make any changes to the WooCommerce product structure for this. Whether you have thousands of products, with just one click you can incorporate the desired variation group into the product or category. This intelligent structure will save you a lot of time, and you will not be affected by updates from WooCommerce or product changes.
Woocommerce Extra Variation can record text entries depending on the variations selected by the customer. For customizable product variations, you can create text and text area fields and link them to the bottom of the product to include the order. It can conditionally show or hide these input fields if desired.
With this plugin;
- Produce intelligent variations.
- Show specific variations in your customers’ selections.
- Block options that are not appropriate for the selected variation.
- Include variations in a single click a product or thousands of products.
- You do not need to make changes to the product pages.
- Easily offer extra products or services.
- Create products made up of pieces.
- Produce products enriched with extras.
- You can sell additional services or services for your product.
- You may create the customer inputs for products or services needed.
- You can get texts or notes from your customer of the selected variation.
- You can create a custom variation group for the product categories or just for the product.
- You can archive the variation group and activate it at any time.
Displays the various groups and buyer inputs you create in the product cards in the allowed categories. The selected extra variation adds up the price of the product, plus the price of the product. When the product is added to the cart, it calculates the total price, adds the selected variations and the buyer inputs to the product. When the order is completed, it inserts the selected extra variations into the order card with the prices separately, the text entered by the buyer are written together creates the total cart.
Note: We publishes daily updated content to improve our site’s performance and usability so We only promoted free premium content for WordPress Users, Blogger Newbies and for all other. Just more one thing is that We publish all content only for testing purpose, not for commercial use.If you have money then we strongly recommend you to buy the required plugin/theme etc from original developer’s website. Use any theme, templates, plugin or PHP scripts at your own risk.We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin/script contain the virus. Please check before using it on Xampp/Wamp.
One more thing more thing If you have any issue with the download you can contact me for the direct link.